ATTENTION: Revenue Reconciliation: Q4 Adjustments Form & Training Log-In, Audio Dial-In, and Web Conference Information
* Waiver Direct Service Providers who are participating in Revenue
Reconciliation. If you are a Waiver Direct Service Provider and you are not participating in Revenue Reconciliation, then you do not need to attend this training. In addition, if you are a Supports Coordination Organization, you do not need to attend this training.
* Regional Fiscal staff who have a role in the Revenue Reconciliation Process
This announcement is to distribute the Q4 Provider Adjustments Form and
provide the pre-registration, audio dial-in, and web conference log-in for the two-hour training session on how to complete the form for Waiver Direct Service Providers who are participating in Revenue Reconciliation. Pre-registration is required. The two sessions will be identical and providers should register for and attend only one training session. The two sessions will be held on the following days:
* Monday, June 28 from 2 p.m. - 4 p.m. EST
* Wednesday, June 30 from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. EST
Q4 Provider Adjustments Form Information:
The Q4 Provider Adjustments Form is attached below. Each provider
participating in Revenue Reconciliation should attend one of the two
training sessions for instruction on how to complete the form. In addition, providers should carefully read the "Overview and Definitions" tab and the "Instructions" tab before completing and submitting their form. All forms must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, July 14, 2010.
The pre-registration, audio dial-in and web conference log-in information are provided below.
* Click the following link to pre-register:
* Check the training session you want to attend under the "Date &
Time" column (note the time reflects Mountain Standard Time)
* Click "Register"
* Enter your first name, last name, email address, and confirm your
* Click "Submit"
Dial-in information for the audio portion of the call:
Whenever possible it is suggested that staff from the same provider agency conference together to reduce the number of audio lines used
* United States/Canada: 1-866-288-9872
* Participant Passcode for the June 28 training: 592334
* Participant Passcode for the June 30 training: 466608
Log-in information for the web conference:
* Click the following link to join the WebEx web conference:
* Enter your first name, last name, and email address
* Click "join" at the bottom of the page
* Please accept all security prompts
This training is intended to assist providers who need to complete the
Revenue Reconciliation - Q4 Adjustments Form and to answer any questions related to completion of the form. The training is not intended to address any provider questions related to Q3 Revenue Reconciliation calculations. Providers should submit questions regarding their Q3 revenue reconciliation supplemental payments and recoupments to their ODP Regional Fiscal Staff.