ODP releases Appendices I and J
17 Feb 2017
As anticipated for February 18, ODP has released Appendices I and J to the Proposed Waiver Renewals. The current waivers will expire on June 30, 2017. The proposed waiver renewals are for a five-year period.
- The proposed fee schedule rates (to be effective January 1, 2018) are not yet published.
- The rate schedule will include geographical areas, effective July 1, 2017, but there will only be two, instead of three as in the past.
- AIS will no longer be available as it will be included in the rate for Residential Habiliation and Life Sharing Services
- Effective January 1, 2018, tranportation (per trip) will be the only service utilizing cost based methodology
- The P/FDS waiver services limit will be $33,000, which can be exceeded by $15,000 for Advanced Support Employment or Supported Employmnet services authorized in a participant's service plan.
There is a 30-day comment period beginning on February 18, 2017 and ending on March 21, 2017.
There will be two ODP webinars:
- March 13, 2017 1 pm to 3 pm
- March 14, 2017 10 am to 12 noon--canceled due to weather
Follow the links below for more information.
February 18, 2017 Pennsylvania Bulletin Notice
Proposed Waiver Documents
ODP Communication Number 014-17