16 Sep 2017
ODP has provided the following information about the upcoming meeting on October 2.
The Office of Developmental Programs Group Meeting with ICF/ID Providers has been scheduled as follows:
Date: Monday, October 2nd
Time: 10:00 – 3:00
Venue: Chapel Building at DGS Annex Complex (former Harrisburg State Hospital)
The Meeting is open to any Administrative, Financial, or Program personnel; however, we must ask you to limit the number of attendees from each provider to no more than 3 people due to accommodations. The agenda is not yet finalized; but, in order to assist you with deciding whom should attend, the following are topics that are likely to be included:
- Status of waivers/rates/cost reports
- Children in residential facilities
- Dept. of Health presentation
- Definition of residential – what are the obstacles to an Everyday Life
- Conversions/Future of ICF
- Provider issues
Directions to the location are attached. A few things to note:
- Attendees should park in Green Lot C which is the large lot on the Eastern side of Sycamore Drive (far right on map).
- The meeting is in the Chapel. You will have a to walk a short distance from the designated parking area to the meeting building. If this is a problem for anyone, please let me know and we will try to make special arrangements.
- If you choose to use GPS, the closest address to the parking area is: 5 Magnolia Drive, Harrisburg, PA 17110
- If using GPS and given the option, we recommend entering the complex from the Elmerton Avenue side (North) vie Sycamore Drive, rather than from Cameron Street (West) to avoid getting lost within the complex.
We would appreciate if you would RSVP with the names of your attendees to me by 9/22.
Pamela S. Gilbert | Financial Representative
PA Department of Human Services | Office of Developmental Programs
Bureau of Financial Management and Program Support
8thFloor | ODP Suite | Forum Place
USPS & InterOffice: P.O. Box 2675 | Harrisburg, PA 17105
FedEx/UPS: 555 Walnut St. | 8thFl., ODP Suite | Hbg, PA 17101
Phone: 717.787.7123 | Fax: 717.787.8070