7 Aug 2018
On August 6th issued a revised Cost Report forms and Instructions which are to be used for the completion of the Fiscal Year 2017-2018 Cost Reports.
If you have not received the new forms and instructions you should send a request to ODP.
A few of the highlights are:
- The form name has been changed from MR-46 to ID-46.
- The prior year approved funding columns have been removed from Schedule 11.
- Schedule 1B has been eliminated.
- Schedule 13 reporting requirements for leases have been eliminated for leases under $5,000
The only items which will require reporting of new data elements are:
- Accumulated Depreciation roll forward information (should be readily available from your Plant Ledger)
- Cost of Day Program services obtained from a Related Organization (not a new issue, simply a standardized place to calculate any necessary adjustments)
All Cost Report Preparers and CFO’s are encouraged to read the 2-page ‘2018 Changes to ICF Cost Report.pdf’ attachment for a complete list of the change highlights.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions or need further information.